Wednesday, 1 December 2010

I know it's kinda late, but Happy Birthday!

It's still 1st December, rite? well, 1 hour more for 2nd December......I really don't know for posting about what, well the point is I'll post about my birthday even I know it's not important for...YOU. For me, of course not.

Woo-hoo I'm 16, yeah.

"You're not getting older, you're just getting one year closer to death.." Well, I don't care. I live my life and I'm happy with it. I don't care when I'll die.




Thanks to:

God for still giving me breath until my 16th birthday
My sister Siska Agustina Hutahaean, for the 1st birthday shout. My mom, dad, brothers for celebrate my birthday at home.
Schoolmates, for celebrate at school with Ms. Hutasoit and Buddies, for having my birthday and the gift.

…and for the people who greetings me birthday.
Thanks a bunch, badass.

"I wish nothing, just everything will be better.."