Friday, 11 May 2012

Nonsense

Don't tell lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
What if I tell lies?

You kissed someone last night, didn't you?
I've never kissed someone last night, last month, or even last year.

Do you have a dog?
Yes, at home.

Do you find smoking unattractive?
Yes, but not at photography.

Is there anything your last ex said that you still constantly think of? What is it?
Something.

What's upset you the most in the past week?
I haven't sure about my university choice.

Last person you hugged?
My pillow.

Do you think you'll have the same boyfriend/girlfriend a year from now?
I'm suck at predicting.

Who are you more like, your mom or your dad?
Physically, dad. Personally, mom.

Are you single?
No. Long Distance Relationship with Robert Pattinson.

What's your favorite color out of these four: Green, Yellow, Blue or Pink?
Blue. That's sky.

Will you regret your next kiss?
I never regret anything.

What are you planning on doing after this?
Either going to sleep or study preparing next entrance exam tomorrow.
Wish me luck, anyway!

What are you listening to?
Most Indonesian old song recently, I don't know why.

Do you have any mental disorders?
Maybe no.

Would you kiss anyone you have texts from in your phone?
Yes, my mom. (forever alone detected)

Do you think that your first love affects the way you go on with the rest of your life?
I don't even want to think of it.

Honestly, if you could go back one month and change something would you?
Life goes on.

Do you like being home alone or does it freak you out?
Oh please. I'm not Kevin.

Are you the same person as you were at the beginning of 2009?
Of course yes. Who do you think I am? Power Ranger?

Any plans for this weekend?
Study harder and no time for berleyeh-leyeh.

What would you do if your parent's walked in on you having sex?
No worry, she knows.

Was 2009 a good year for you?
Every year were good for me.

Which of your friends is the most likely to get pregnant right now?
Not my own business.

What curse word do you say the most?
Nonsense.

Do you hate the last guy/girl you had a conversation with?
No. But that doesn't mean I love her.

What if you had a baby with the last person you texted?
Me gusta.

How old is the last person you kissed on the lips?
Please stop this kiss thingy question.

Who was the last person to carry you?
God.

Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a child again. Life goes on, yeah yeah, I know.

Do you wish someone would turn up at your front door right now?
That's freaking me out.

Who was the last person you had a face to face conversation with?
My new room mate.

What were you doing at 6 PM last night?
Study. (you believe?)

What's in your wallet?
I don't have one. I put everything in my bag.

What's under your bed?
Floor.

Do you sleep with anything?
I only naked when bathing.

Has someone ever called you handsome?
Frequently Mentioned Call.

Are you wearing short shorts?
At night, yes.

Do you miss anyone?
My mom and home.

What are you drinking?
Mineral water, milk, and coffee.

Love really is a beautiful thing, huh?
Well, if you think so.

Did anything dramatic go down yesterday?
No.

Are you afraid to stay home all alone?
Not if just stay in my room.

Does the person you like, like you back?
Anyone like me?

Have you ever walked away from someone who was yelling at you?
Sometimes, I pretend not realizing.

Do you ignore people when you're mad/upset with them?
I hardly get mad with someone.

Has anyone licked you in the past week?
My dog.

Did you kiss or hug anyone in the last 48 hours?
My pillow.

When you say you don't care, do you mean it?
Yes. Well, actually trying.

Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
I even plan on hibernating.

How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
Often.

Do you like to take walks?
Depend on my mood.

Can you recall the last time you liked someone a lot?
Wait.

What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
Registrating SNMPTN form.

Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
Well, my pillow and I were on the bed.

Have you ever cried cause you were so mad?
I even smile.

What is on your wrists right now?
The mosquito's bites.

Did you sleep alone last night?
No, with my room mate.

Have you ever felt lonely?
Who hasn't?

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
About 7.

What kind of music do you listen to the most?
Old musics.

Reason for the last tear shed?
Get something in the eye. (you know, kelilipan)

Have you ever felt like someone wanted to forget of your existence?
Anyone realized my existence?

Are you keeping a secret from anyone?
I am. But wait, my secret is not telling anyone that I'm keeping a secret. And, you know then.

Why are you in pain?
No pain no gain.

Do you crack your knuckles a lot?
No.

Do you have clothes that are not yours?
I don't like having something that wasn't mine.

Has anyone recently asked you how far you have gone with your boyfriend/ girlfriend?
None.

Do you remember who your first kiss was?
Bitch, please.

What are you thinking about?
I feel so brainless answering these questions.

Do you know how to read music?
Yes. Myuzik.

How many studded belts do you own?
Less than one.

Honestly, if you wanted to get laid right now, could you?
Nonsense.

Have you kissed someone with braces?
I wish never.

If you could change your eye color, what would it be?
I don't want to change anything with my body.

Have you ever had a surprise birthday party?
Tell me that you haven't , too.

Is it hard for you to get over your ex's?
Why is it hard?

Could you last in a relationship for over a year?
So far, I couldn't.

Do you have a hard time admitting you're wrong?
Woman always right.

It's fun doing this thing actually when you're having an issue. I got from here, anyway.

No comments: